For every canvas order a charitable donation is made to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
All of the wood in our canvas prints is harvested from eco-friendly reforested products.
Optical Brightening Agents (OBA’s) are never used in our canvas prints. OBA’s are used to artificially enhance the brightness of a canvas media. They are typically found in less expensive canvas products. The problem is that over a short period of time these OBA’s break down and can cause significant deterioration of the image. This is why we use only stable OBA free canvas for all our canvas prints!
Gallery Wraps are printed directly on fine art canvas and are mounted on a 1.5” deep frame. These works of fine art have a seamless design and have a matte finish. All of our canvases also have a UV coating to protect against light damage.
The Eco-Book has a rich matte finish with no gap in the center of each panorama and is eco-friendly in the following ways:
(1) FSC Cerified Recycled Cover Board,
(2) Acid-free, Lignin-free, chlorine-free cover materials,
(3) Acid-free bookcloth made of cotton/linen mix,
(4) Non-toxic, non-hazardous, acid-free biodegradable glue,
(5) Solvent-free Aqueous Pigment Inks,
(6) PEFC-Certified Matte paper, and
(7) The production methods used to create the Eco-Book are also Eco-friendly.